The History tab can be seen as the “central hub” of the client record. It includes a full history of the services items, program enrollments, referrals, reservations, and assessments that have been recorded in a client record. Additional details of historical items can be viewed and edited from the History tab.
To access the client record’s historical items, click the History tab in the client record (figure 1).
The following information about these items displays in the History tab (figure 2): item name, the agency that recorded the item, the start date, the end date (if any), and any applicable icons (see "Icons" section below).
Advanced Search Options
You can narrow your search results by the following criteria using Advanced Search Options (figure 3):
- Search: keyword within the historical item title
- Category: service category
- Agency: agency associated with the historical item
- Date Range: date range for date associated with historical item
- Type: historical item type (Assessments, Programs, etc.)
- Coordinated Entry: limits results to specific Coordinated Entry related items:
- Enrollments for programs with a Program Type of "Coordinated Entry"
- Assessments with Coordinated Entry toggled on
- Services with a Category of "Coordinated Entry Event"
- Enrollments for programs with any Program Type that recorded either a Coordinated Entry assessment or service to the client record
Historical items will sometimes include associated icons that indicate specific details about the item.
The following icons can be associated with historical items:
|Service items with attached expenses. When you hover over the icon, additional details are displayed, including the total expense amount and funding source (if applicable).|
|This icon indicates links between historical items. When displayed with the following historical item types, this icon indicates:
When you hover over the icon, additional information about each item will display.
|A note is associated with the service item or referral. Hovering over the icon displays the text of the note.|
|The program enrollment was the result of a referral. Hovering over the icon will display the date and source of the referral.|
|Click this icon to delete the historical item.|
|Click this icon to view and edit the details of a historical item.|
|Click this icon to view (but not edit) the details of a historical item.|
Historical items are color-coded to make them easy to distinguish from one another. The following colors are used to distinguish each item:
|Item||Type and Color|
|Service Items: white|
Viewing, Editing, and Deleting
Historical items can be viewed, edited, and deleted by hovering over the item and clicking on the applicable icon.
To view or edit a historical item, click the edit icon (figure 4).
To delete the historical item, click the trashcan icon (figure 5).