Creating a Program Template
To create a Program Template, go to Setup > Templates > Programs Templates.Click Create a New Program Template.
Complete the following fields on the Add New Program Template page:
Program Name: choose a name for the new template.
Program Screen: select a Program Setup screen.
- NOTE: The list of screens for each screen type is identical to the list of active screens in System Setup > Screens. Click here for more information on screens and screen creation.
Enrollment Screen: the screen that will appear at program enrollment
Case Status: how often (if applicable) the designated Case Status Screen should be completed (e.g. every month, every three months, etc.).
Case Status Screen, Exit Screen, Follow-up Screen: follow the same process for the other screen types.
- Additional Status Screen: if the template is to be assigned to a program that is collecting Current Living Situation, select Current Living Situation.
Status: this designates the template as "Active" or "Inactive". Select Inactive if the Program Template should not be available for use. You can activate or de-activate a Program Template at any time.
Automated Provisioning: this enables system administrator to automate the configuration of services, goals, documentation requirements, assessments, and chart fields for a program.
After completing all fields, click Add record. If Automated Provisioning is enabled, you'll be able to add Services, Default Goals, Documentation Requirements, Assessments, and Chart Fields.
Automated Provisioning Sections
- Services: services set up for Automated Provisioning are created from the Program Template. Clicking Add New Service will navigate you to the Add New Service page. For more information on creating services, see Introduction to Services.
- Default Goals: the options available are those established in Goal Templates.
- Documentation Requirements: the options available are those established in File Categories.
- Assessments: the options available are those established in Assessment Screens.
- Chart Fields: the fields available are based on the template's enrollment screen (for more information, see Program Setup: Charts).
Deleting a Program Template
To delete a program template, hover over the Program Template and click the trashcan icon that appears to the left of the edit link.
NOTE: The trashcan Icon will also not appear if the template is currently assigned to a program.