Creating a Program Template
To create a Program Template, go to Setup > Templates > Programs Templates. Click Create a New Program Template.
Complete the following fields on the Add New Program Template page:
- Program Name: choose a name for the new template.
- Program Screen: the screen selected determines the fields that display when configuring a program. The options available are all screens with a Type of Program Setup.
- Enrollment Screen: the screen that will appear at program enrollment. The options available are all screens with a Type of Program Enrollment.
- Case Status: how often (if applicable) the designated Case Status Screen should be completed (e.g., every month, every three months, etc.).
- Case Status Screen: the screen that displays when a user conducts a Status Assessment or Annual Assessment. The options available are all screens with a Type of Program Status.
- Exit Screen: the screen that displays when a user exits a client from a program. The options available are all screens with a Type of Program Exit.
- Follow-up Screen: the screen that displays when a user conducts a Follow-up assessment. The options available are all screens with a Type of Program Follow-up.
- Additional Status Screen: if the program is collecting Current Living Situation data, select Current Living Situation.
- Status: this designates the template as "Active" or "Inactive.” Select Inactive if the Program Template should not be available for use. You can activate or de-activate a Program Template at any time.
- Automated Provisioning: this enables system administrators to automate the configuration of services, goals, documentation requirements, assessments, and chart fields for a program.
After completing all fields, click Add record. If Automated Provisioning is enabled, you'll be able to add Services, Default Goals, Documentation Requirements, Assessments, and Chart Fields.
Automated Provisioning Sections
- Services: clicking Add New Service will navigate you to the Add New Service page, where you can create the Automated Provisioning Service. For more information on creating services, see Introduction to Services.
- Default Goals: the options available are those established in Goal Templates.
- Documentation Requirements: the options available are those established in File Categories.
- Assessments: the options available are those established in Assessment Screens.
- Chart Fields: the fields available come from the template's enrollment screen (for more information, see Program Setup: Charts).
|Note: You must add the Automated Provisioning Service to a template before using that template in a Program; otherwise, the Service will not be available for use in that Program.|
Deleting a Program Template
To delete a program template, hover over the Program Template and click the trash can icon that appears to the left of the edit link.
NOTE: The trashcan icon will also not appear if the template is currently assigned to a program.