This tutorial covers how to set up an agency.
Note: Before setting up your agency, it is recommended that you first create a Navigation Profile if there is not one already available. Only System Administrators can set-up the Navigation Profile. For more information on creating a Navigation Profile, please refer to Advanced Settings: Working with Navigation Profiles. After creating the correct Navigation Profile (if warranted), you are ready to set up your agency.
To begin, select Manage from the launchpad, followed by the Agencies tab on the right side of the screen.
Once on the Agencies screen, select Create New Agency on the top righthand corner of the center screen.
This will take you to the Create A New Agency screen.
Enter the following:
- Agency Name: This is the name of your agency.
- Agency Address Information: Agency address, city, state, county, and zip code.
- Continuum of Care: Continuum of Care associated with the agency.
- Status: An Active agency is one that is currently collecting HMIS data. An Inactive agency is one that is not actively serving clients and/or collecting HMIS data. You can select Inactive if you wish to save the agency information for a later date.
- Enable All Client Forms: Check the box. For more information on Client Forms please see Advanced Settings: Working With Client Forms
Select Add Record to finish creating the new agency.