Report Purpose & Summary
This is a service-based report that provides details of an agency’s funding source(s) (primary and/or sub-granted funding sources), including a detailed history of their associated service transactions for a specified date range.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
All users may run the report. There are restrictions for which information can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
The following parameters are required:
|Funding(s)||Choose which funding sources to include in the report|
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of expenses to include in the report|
|Report Output Format||
If the report contains more than 50,000 rows, the output will automatically be an Excel file.
The report will include expenses that were dated during the reporting period and meet the parameter selections.
The report will be organized by:
- Service Item
Subtotals will be provided at each level.
The fields on the report come from the following:
- Notes comes from the “Notes” field in the expense
- Vendor comesfrom the “Vendor” field in the expense
- Check No. comes from the “Check number” field in the expense
- Check Date comes from the “Expense Date” field in the expense
- Month Pd. comes from the “Expense Date” field in the expense
- Amount comes from the “Amount” field in the expense
Current Funding Totals Table
This table will show Fund Amount and Total Available for the funds selected in the parameters.
Please Note: Total Available is as of the current date, not the selected reporting period.
Drilldown functionality is not necessary for this report.