Report Purpose & Summary
The Monthly Staff Report provides three categories of information:
- General data quality
- User Activity (including the number of clients, [both existing and new] that each staff member worked with during the time frame of report.)
- Data quality by data element (e.g. Date of Birth, Race, Ethnicity, Veteran Status, etc.) for all clients served.
The following parameters are available to obtain targeted details in the [DQXX-103] Monthly Staff Report:
|Start Date||This date will reflect the date from which you would like to start generating data.|
|End Date||This date will reflect the date you would like to stop generating data.|
|Choose Report Format||You can select Web Page, PDF, or Excel. A Web Page is a functional format that allows you to drill down on data elements to inspect the underlying data supporting it. The PDF is a good option for official reports, grants, etc. If you download the excel file you can can use excel to manipulate the data (e.g. Sort/Check for duplicates, etc.)|
General Data Quality
This report shows data quality for clients that are included in the report.
User activity is broken into 4 sections:
- Active Staff
- Active Staff – No Activity
- Disabled Users with Activity
- Disabled Users – No Activity
- Name - Lists the names of the users who have accessed the system within the report dates.
- Unique Clients - Unique number of clients currently receiving service within the report date range
- New Clients - Unique number of clients newly enrolled in a service or program within the report date range
- Average Timeliness - Average number of days from program/service start date to the time the service/program was recorded.
- DQ Don’t Know - Average percentage of Program Specific Data Elements answered Don’t Know.
- DQ Refused - Average percentage of Program Specific Data Elements answered Refused.
Data Quality By Data Element
The data in this chart is based on Program based enrollment data. The chart provides the amount and percentage of Don’t Know and Client Refused response options for all clients served during the report period.
Drilldown functionality is not necessary for this report.