An updated timeline for rolling out the new Data Standards is as follow:
- Monday, October 3, 2016 - Updated Paper Forms will be available on the Customer Portal (under Additional Resources).
- System Administrators, please do not forget to update your templates by October 3, 2016, with the new 2016 version of the screens.
- Night of October 9, 2016 - CSV 4.1 will go offline. SSVF projects are recommended to submit September reports by close of business, October 7, 2016.
- Morning of October 10, 2016 - Add new PATH Service and Referral service items (NOTE: the date was adjusted to accommodate additional developer time).
- Morning of October 10, 2016 - Data mapping from old values to new values and removing of obsolete picklist values.
- Morning of October 10, 2016 - CSV 5.1 will go online.
Please see earlier Announcements for additional information regarding the 2014 Data Standards Updates 5.1.