The [HUDX-225] HMIS Data Quality Report is a HUD report that reviews data quality across a number of HMIS data elements. For this article, an overview of the report is provided. Please refer to the HMIS Reporting Terminology Glossary for the complete programming specifications. Where necessary, key definitions from the HMIS Data Dictionary have been included.
- Missing Data: Missing data is defined to mean data where the answer is data not collected, is null or blank, or where the entire form or table record on which that field resides is completely absent.
- Latest Project Stay Only: This report should use each relevant client’s latest project stay (i.e., latest program enrollment).
Running the Report
The report is found in the HUD section of the Report Library. There is also an Admin version available in the Administrator section.
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run this report but the returned information will be limited based on access rights of the user.
System administrators and users with additional access rights can run the admin version [HUDX-225-AD] of the report across multiple agencies.
|CoC Filter Category||
There are four levels of CoC filtering available. Only one option may be selected for each report:
|Choose which program type(s) to include|
|Program Status||All, Active, Inactive|
A new filtering option is now available. This status is taken from the Manage/Programs screen:
|Choose which program(s) to include|
Report Date Range
|Choose the date range of enrollments to include|
|Report Output Mode||
|Report Output Format||
Web Page, PDF, Excel
|Drilldown Output Format||
Web Page, PDF, CSV
Additional Admin Parameters
- Agency Status - All, Active, Inactive
- Agency Filter Category - See CoC Filter Category, above
- Agency(ies) - Choose which agency(ies) to include
Drilldown functionality is available for each section of the report.