Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides a list of all services provided during the reporting period and linked to selected programs.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Program Based section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
All users may run the report. There are restrictions for which information can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
The following are required to run the report.
|Program Status||All Programs, Active, or Inactive|
|Program(s)||Choose which programs to include in the report|
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of enrollments and services to include|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, Excel|
Note: If the report contains more than 80,000 rows, the Report Output Format will automatically be changed to Excel.
The table is sorted by:
- Program Name
- Service Start Date
To be included in the report:
- Enrollment was active during the Reporting Period
- Service was started during the Reporting Period
- Service is linked to an enrollment from a selected Program
- Service was provided during the client's enrollment period
- For Bed Night Services, the service wasn't provided on the Program End Date
The only drilldown available for this report is a Daily/Multiple Attendance Drill-down table which is included in the main report. It displays the itemized daily attendance, by client, during the reporting period.