Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides a summary, by program type, of Destinations and length of time until returning to homelessness during the reporting period.
Running the Report
This report is found in the Program Based section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
An Admin version of the report is also available. System administrators and users with additional access can run the report across multiple agencies.
The following parameters are required to run the report.
Select the Program Type(s) to include in the report
|Program Status||All, Active, Inactive|
|Program(s)||Select the Program(s) you would like to include in the report. The Program(s) displayed for selection will align with the Program Type(s) and Program Status selected above|
|Report Date Range||Enter the date range of enrollments to include|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, or Excel|
Admin Report Additional Parameters
These parameters are required for the Admin version.
|CoC||Choose the CoC to include in the report|
|Agency Status||All, Active or Inactive|
|Agency(ies)||Select the agency(ies) to include|
To be included in the report, the enrollment must have been exited during the reporting period.
Organized by Program Type, (TH and RRH are combined) the report returns the number of clients in the following categories.
- Number of clients who exited
- Number of clients who exited to permanent destinations (refer to HUD HMIS Data Dictionary, Appendix A for a list of destinations)
- Number of clients returning to homelessness
- Of those exiting to a permanent destination, how many returned to a Homeless Program (Emergency Shelter, Safe Haven, Street Outreach, Transitional Housing, PH - Rapid Re-Housing) during the reporting period
- The report will look for returns throughout the Clarity instance, not just the current agency
- Average number of days from program exit to re-entry
- The average number of days till entry in a Homeless Program
For each count reported, a drilldown is available which displays, grouped by household, basic demographic information for each client. The Head of Household will be displayed first, in bold-face.