Annual Assessments are a required element of several Federal Partner programs. This Look will help program managers monitor progress towards collecting these data points.
- Explore - Data Quality Model
Add the following fields to the Look:
- [Name] (Programs folder)
- [Assigned Staff] (Enrollments)
- [Personal ID] (Clients)
- [Enrollment ID] (Enrollments)
- [Annual Assessment Status] (DQ Annual Assessments)
- [Targeted Annual Assessment](DQ Annual Assessments)
- [Annual Assessment Date] (DQ Annual Assessments)
Add the following fields as filters to the Look:
- [Agency Name] (Agencies)
- [Annual Assessment Status] (DQ Annual Assessments) - Is:
- Completed out of range
- Due in 30-60 days
- Past Due
- [Head of Household] (Enrollments)
- Adjust the Reporting Period filter as needed
- Sort order
The following is a recommended sort order. To achieve this, hold down the Shift key, then click on the column header twice to get it in ascending order ^.
- Assigned Staff
- Personal ID
- Targeted Annual Assessment
This report will show program managers clients/enrollments that require annual assessments that are either are either late or due within the next 60 days. Clicking on the "..." for either will display a link to either the Clarity Enrollment or Client Profile.