In addition to some tuneups to improve performance, the following additions/changes were made to the Data Analysis tool.
- Latest Move-in Date by Client - New Measure “Latest Move-in Date by Client” added to CE Model.
- Project Start Date Error/ Project End Date Error, DQ Client UDE - Fixed issue where clients were incorrectly shown as "Project End Date is before the Project Descriptor Grant Start date (HMIS 2.6.3)" and "Project Start Date is after the Project Descriptor Grant End date (HMIS 2.6.4)"
Also, added a Data Quality check called "Project Start Date is not between a Project Descriptor Grant Start and End date" when a client has no corresponding Program Funding Source.
- Latest Service Based on Enrollment - New dimension “Latest Service Based on Enrollment” added.
- Subscores, Custom Assessment Processor - New Sub Score and Sub Score Description have been added and marked as BETA. These dimensions are dynamic and allow custom values from Clarity.
- Information Date, Program Sites - Information Date is now available in the Project Descriptor Program Sites View.
- Type, Questions - Exposed Question source. This dimension relates to the type of question: system, core, custom, or live marker.
- Slots - Adjusted the Reservations model to include slot records based on bed inventory when a Service Item has the Reservation Type option set to Open.
- Dashboard - Reservations LookML dashboard added. Intended user is a shelter worker. Requires use of Reservations Clarity Human Services features. https://get.clarityhs.help/hc/en-us/articles/360017967234