System Administrators have the option to include custom Clarity fields in their Data Analysis model. Please be aware that once a field is published to Data Analysis, it cannot be removed. Proceed with restraint.
The Result of Publishing Custom Fields
Fields that are selected to be published will be organized in the Data Analysis model based on screen type. For example:
- Profile Screen
Fields that are used on the Profile screen will be published in the "Static Demographics Custom" view
- Enrollment Screen
Fields that are used on the Enrollment screen will published in "Entry Custom"
- Status/Annual Assessments
These fields will be published in "Status Update Custom"
- Exit Screen
These fields will be published in "Update/Exit Custom"
- Follow-up Screen
These will be published in "Followup Custom"
- Assessment Screen
These will be published in "Client Assessment Custom"
Further, wherever these views are included in a model, the "custom" version of that view will also be included, if custom fields have been published to that view. For example:
- HMIS Performance includes all of the above custom views
- Coordinated Entry includes all of the above except, Status/Annual Assessments, as of this writing
- Services only includes Client Assessment Custom and Static Demographics Custom
The field name for custom fields published in data analysis will be taken directly from the Clarity "Field Display Name" as set in the Field Editor.
How to Publish to Data Analysis
- to Setup
- Field Editor
- Search for the field to be published
- To narrow down the results, choose to "Custom" search
- the field
- Turn on Publish to Data Analysis
Once again, use caution when publishing custom fields. This cannot be reversed.