In addition to some tuneups to improve performance, the following additions/changes were made to the Data Analysis tool.
- Public Access - Public Access has been enabled for the following models:
- Coordinated Entry
- Release of Information Views - Last Updated Date added to all models where ROIs are included.
- Zip Code Data Quality - Retired HMIS field was added to HMIS Performance, Coordinated Entry, and Client Models.
- Total Days of Service - Service days now calculates correctly regardless of Delivery Type (Long-Term, Daily Attendance, Multiple Attendance). Also, Total Days of Service no longer counts future days and only counts days within the Services Filter date range. These changes affect the Coordinated Entry, Client, and Services models.
- Refer to Program Openings Custom section - New custom section is now available in the Coordinated Entry model.
- Highest Assessment Score - New measure returns the MAX of assessment scores.
- Profile Household: Household Type - Household Type "unknown" changed to "Singles and Households with unknown ages."
Data Import Analysis Model
- Service Mapping Section - Mapping information for services has been added to the Data Import Analysis model. This will allow you to see which services are being mapped when using the Data Import Tool.
- Client Assessment Sub-Score - Added to model
- Client Assessment Description - Added to model
- Clarity Usage and System Stats - Updated Project Descriptor tiles (Bed Inventory, Funding Source, and Additional Project Descriptor Errors) to only report on active projects. Also made some additional filter changes for consistency and to exclude deleted inventory.