The following changes/additions were made to the Data Analysis tool.
- HOPWA Core Fields - All HOPWA core fields are now available in the data analysis tool
- Income Cash Is - The dimension label and description has been updated to:
- Label: "Income From Any Source"
- Description: "HMIS Data Element 4.2.2 - Indicates if the client has received income from any source at the current data collection stage."
- Client Move-in Date - The location has been changed. This change should not affect existing looks. The measure is now found under "Clients" section in:
- HMIS Performance
- Coordinated Entry
- Population Overtime
- Is Latest ROI? - A new measure has been added to the Release of Information section. This is a yes/no measure which will flag the latest, active ROI per client, with a "Yes".
- Funding Source Active - Added Yes/No dimension to Funding Source section which will determine if the program funding source is active at current time.
- Assessment Score - Adjusted Assessment Score to remove default decimal point.
Data Quality Model
- Enrollments, Assigned Staff - Fixed issue where user information showed incorrectly
- System Performance Measure, SPM Report Date Filter - Default date has been updated to 10/01/2017-10/01/2018
June Release Preview
Population Over Time
The model is being reworked to improve performance. ***One field is being removed***:
- Observation, Observation Date, Date - One side result is the removal of "Observation Date, Date." The amount of data required to calculate daily observation points makes keeping this data point problematic.
- Users that currently run Looks using Observation Date, Date are advised to change the dimension to Observation Date, Week.
If there are concerns about this upcoming change, please contact the Help Center.