Note: Before setting up an Agency, it is recommended that you first create a Navigation Profile, if there is not one already available. Only System Administrators can setup the Navigation Profile. For more information on creating a Navigation Profile, please refer to Advanced Settings: Working with Navigation Profiles. After creating the correct Navigation Profile (if warranted), you will be able to assign it to the Agency.
Enter the following:
- Agency Name: This is the name of your agency.
- Agency Address Information: Agency address, city, state, county, and zip code. This information will be used when creating maps and directions to your agency for users.
- Continuum of Care: Continuum of Care associated with the agency.
- Status: An Active agency is one that is currently collecting HMIS data or providing services. An Inactive agency is one that is not actively serving clients and/or collecting HMIS data. You can select Inactive if you wish to save the agency information for a later date.
- Enable All Client Forms: Check the box. For more information on Client Forms please see Advanced Settings: Working With Client Forms
Select Add Record to finish creating the new agency.
The Default Profile field allows you to configure the Default Profile Screen that appears when opening a client record. The dropdown includes all Screens configured by System Administrators as Profile Screens in the system for your Agency.
Enable All Client Forms
The Enable All Client Forms toggle switch determines the Form Templates available to the user. If enabled, all Forms in the system will be available when the user chooses to add a new form within the client record. If it is not enabled, then you will be able to manually select the forms available to users within your Agency.
If the Agency Overview record is saved with this setting unchecked, a new Client Forms section will appear. Clicking the Add Form link will allow the Agency Manager to select specific Client Forms to be made available to users in their Agency.
Click the Save Changes button to store the information you have entered.
Agency Notification Contacts
Here you can enter the staff whom you wish to receive notifications for actions such as generating reports and any system-wide status alerts. Begin typing the users email address or username. If the individual is outside of your agency, then simply enter their email directly by selecting the Switch to Email Based Contacts link. Once you have entered the users email address, click Add.
After entering all information, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen to store the information you have entered.