The following updates and changes were made to Pentaho ("Canned") Clarity Reports in May.
- Client Level Reports - To improve the security of all client level reports, the URL will now use the Unique Identifier instead of Personal ID
- Internet Explorer - Repaired a problem running some reports using ID browser
- [GNRL-108-AD] Chronic Homeless Program Enrollments -
- Reworked the code to work better on large Clarity instances without sticking
- Repaired an issue for large Clarity instances where some calculated Chronic Homeless clients were dropped from the report
- Repaired a problem with the project type parameter filtering
- [HUDX-227] and[HUDX-227-AD] Annual Performance Report [Oct 2019] -
- Improvements in code for more efficient processing
- Fixed typo for "prison" on Q15 and Q27d
- Corrected a problem with drill down on Q20b (2018 version)
- Addressed a question on Q7b
- Please note, the APR is meant to be run for one year. In the event it is run for a different date range, there may be inconsistencies with PIT counts on Q7b.
- [RFRL-120] Community Queue Detail - Changed SSN display to only show last four
- [HSNG-101] Housing Census [Service Based] -
- Adjusted the drill downs for "Total Households Served" and "Total Services Provided" to bold the HoH name and include a line break between households
- Reworked the report so it will not stick when run on large Clarity instances
- [HUDX-233] Client-Level System Use & Length of Time Homeless -
- Fixed an issue with the report where some "self-reported breaks" were not being reported
- Reworked report so it will no longer stick when run for longer date ranges
- [EXIT-101] Potential Exits - Modified report to include clients with program enrollments but no services
- [GNRL-117-AD] Client Assessment Score - Corrected a problem where the "Date" column was not populating
The LSA continues to be updated based on instructions from HUD-TA. HUD-TA hopes to have the report finalized this month, June 2019.