The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released the 2020 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards. The Bitfocus Team is busy updating Clarity Human Services to be fully compliant with HUD's guidance. We will be providing guidance to you, our customers, so you are fully aware of what to expect and what actions System Administrators will need to make before October 1, 2019.
Though we will be providing ongoing guidance by email, we also recommend that you Follow this page if you'd like to receive notification of updates by email. We will update this space with links to Bitfocus resources as well as resources from HUD.
|To follow the page, click the Follow button in the upper right-hand corner.|
- Email Communication #1: FY 2020 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards Released (May 2019)
- Email Communication #2: 2020 HMIS Data Standards Summary of Changes (July 2019)
- Email Communication #3: Housing Move-In Date Update and SSVF Service Update Guidance (July 2019)
- Email Communication #4: 'Destination' Field Value Display Name Looker Filter Adjustments Needed (July 2019)
- Email Communication #5: Coordinated Entry Data Elements Overview (August 2019)
- Email Communication #6: System Administrator Checklist (August 2019)
- Email Communication #7: 2020 HMIS Data Standards: Feature Updates, Training Videos, and System Screen Release Date (September 2019)
- Email Communication #8: 2020 HMIS Data Standards: System Screen Release and Data Standards Update Information (September 2019)
Additional Bitfocus Resources:
- SSVF Services Provided and Financial Assistance Service Updates Guidance
- 2020 HMIS Data Standards Bed and Unit Inventory Changes
- Coordinated Entry Data Elements Details
- Field Adjustments
- Housing Move-In Date Looker Guidance
- 2020 HMIS Data Standards Resource Page
- 2020 HMIS Data Dictionary Version 1.2 (PDF)
- 2020 HMIS Data Standards Manual - Version 1.3 (PDF)
- 2020 Instructions for Mapping Existing HMIS Data to Current HMIS Data Standards (XLSM)
- 2020 CSV and XML Schemas (HTML)
- Data Entry for FY 2020 Data Standards Update (PDF)
This page was last edited on 9/17/19 by Margie James.