The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released the 2020 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards. The Bitfocus Team is busy updating Clarity Human Services to be fully compliant with HUD's guidance. We will be providing guidance to you, our customers, so you are fully aware of what to expect and what actions System Administrators will need to make before October 1, 2019.
Though we will be providing ongoing guidance by email, we also recommend that you Follow this page if you'd like to receive notification of updates by email. We will update this space with links to Bitfocus resources as well as resources from HUD.
|To follow the page, click the Follow button in the upper right-hand corner.|
- 2020 HMIS Data Standards Resource Page
- 2020 HMIS Data Dictionary Version 1.2 (PDF)
- 2020 HMIS Data Standards Manual - Version 1.3 (PDF)
- 2020 Instructions for Mapping Existing HMIS Data to Current HMIS Data Standards (XLSM)
- 2020 CSV and XML Schemas (HTML)
- Data Entry for FY 2020 Data Standards Update (PDF)