In Data Entry for FY 2020 HMIS Data Standards Update, HUD instructs communities to “update records for any active clients as of October 1, 2019.” These Service Transactions only need to be added to the records of active clients who have received or are actively receiving the new services.
A report can be created to identify clients actively enrolled in SSVF-funded Programs.
To identify clients actively enrolled in SSVF-funded Programs, navigate to Reports from the Launchpad (figure 1).
From Explore, select the Client Model (figure 2).
The report should include the following filters and fields (figure 3):
- Clients - Client Full Name
- Clients - Unique identifier
- Enrollments - Project Start Date - Date
- Programs - Full Name
- Program Funding Sources - Funding Source is equal to “VA: Supportive Services for Veteran Families”
- Programs - Program Active is Active
- Enrollments - Active in Project is equal to Yes
Click Run for results (figure 4).