The following additions/changes have been implemented in the data analysis tool.
- Update/Exit Screen, Exit Destination - Updated filter "suggestions" to 2020 Data Standards labels.
- Clients, Profile Household - The following changes were made to the Profile Screen Household dimensions:
- Household Member End Date removed from all models EXCEPT Client Model
- Active in Household? - New dimension added which will evaluate "Yes" if client is currently active in the household and "No" if the client has exited.
- Engaged - Added new dimension which will calculate engagement based on whether there is an Engagement Date. This will replace the PATH Engagement dimension.
Historic Profile Household data will now return in report results.
- Client Referral Status, Currently on Queue - Updated label to distinguish from "Referrals" dimension. Now "Is client currently on queue?"
- Referrals, Currently on Queue - Updated label to distinguish from "Client Referral Status" dimension. Now "Is the referral currently on queue"?
- System Performance Measures, Acceptable Exit - Added dimension which evaluates if exit is "acceptable" for Street Outreach programs exits per SPM Programming Specifications Appendix A: Exit Types.
- System Performance Measures, Exit Type - Added dimension which evaluates the exit type per SPM Programming Specifications Appendix A: Exit Types.
Population Over Time
Modified the Population Over Time model to provide only data for the last two-years from today's date.
- Bed Utilization count - Modified to aggregate based on Observation Date interval selected
- Enrollments count - Modified to aggregate based on Observation Date interval selected
- Enrollment Age Warning (Yes/No) - New dimension added
- Enrollment Age Warning Threshold - New dimension added