The following additions/changes have been implemented in the data analysis tool.
- Client Assessments, Sleep Frequently - added retired core field for historical reporting purposes (vi_spdat_q13)
- Clients, Client Files, Client Program Files Yes/No - added new dimension which indicates if a file is connected to a program enrollment
- To filter by specific programs, add a filter on Programs, Name
- Clients, Client Files, Other File Names - If null, will return "Other"
- Client Notes, Staff - will now display the full name of the Staff member who created the client note
- PATH Engagement Yes/No - is now retired and replaced by a calculated dimension "Engaged"
- Service Attendance Dates - new measures added:
- First Attendance Date
- Last Attendance Date
- Is Latest Move-In Date Yes/No - as announced previously, this measure has now been retired and is no longer available in any views or models
- Enrollments - added new dimensions:
- Is First Enrollment per Agency
- Is Last Enrollment per Agency
The Client Model will now return deleted enrollments. Queries which should only include undeleted enrollments should be filtered by:
- Enrollments, Deleted Yes/No, new dimension added
- Staff, Recent Reports - the date range is no longer limited to the previous 5 days but will return the entire history