The following changes have been implemented in the Data Analysis Tool.
- Consent Refused, Clients - dimension added
- Reason not Enrolled, PATH Questions - dimension is now available on Entry, Status Update, Update/Exit and Follow-up Screen
Client Interactions are now available in the Client Model. This will show all interactions for each client.
Coordinated Entry Model
- Eligible Programs - Removed "Beta" label
Data Quality Model
- Is Primary Site (Y/N), Program Sites - dimension added
- Last Permanent Address Zip Error, DQ Client Program Specific, SSVF and VA - Corrected error messages to refer to "Zip Code" rather than "State"
- Current Living Situation Verified By, Coordinated Entry - error check dimension and count has been added
Continuum of Care Information
Added data quality checks (dimensions) and counts (measures) for the Continuum of Care Information (HMIS Data Element 2.03).
- Days Since..., Inbound Recidivism - updated dimensions and measures to show positive figures
- Staff Username - Updated label, previously "Staff Name"
Upcoming Change - Last Destination, Enrollments to be removed
The next release for the Data Analysis Tool will remove the Last Destination dimension from the Enrollments view.
Currently Last Destination is included in Enrollments view and Destination is included in Update/Exit view. Both provide the same information. As part of ongoing efforts to ensure the Data Analysis Tool is user-friendly and does not contain extraneous dimensions, Last Destination, Enrollments will be removed for future use. Looks that are currently saved using Last Destination, Enrollments will continue to function, but it is strongly recommended to update the Look to use Destination, Update/Exit. New Looks created after the next release will not have the option to use Last Destination, Enrollments.