Type of Report
This report requires an Assessment during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required to be included in this report.
The Assessment Details report lists all the responses to the questions on the selected VI-SPDAT assessment. The responses for each client are included.
Running the Report
Who Can Run It
All users can run this report. There are restrictions for which agencies can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
An Administrator version of the report is also available [GNRL-210-AD]. System administrators can run the report across multiple agencies.
The report is found in the Assessment Based section of the report library.
The parameters are very straightforward.
- Assessment Screen(s) - use the CTRL key to select more than one assessment
- It is recommended to only select one assessment, however it is possible to run the report with more than one selected
- Only assessments in use by the current agency are available
- Report Date Range - Choose report date range
- Only those assessments completed during the date range will be included in the returns
Admin Report Additional Parameters
- CoC - Only one CoC may be reported on
- Agency Status - active, inactive or all
- Agency(ies) - use the CTRL key to select more than one agency
This report is only available in Excel format. Potentially, the number of columns can be quite large. Excel is the best format for handling and viewing a large number of columns.
The report is delivered as a zip file containing two Excel workbooks:
- Assessment List - details out the parameters selected
- [Assessment Name] - contains the assessment details for each client
The specifications for this report are straightforward.
- All clients and assessments where
- [Assessment Name] is selected AND
- [Assessment Date] is within reporting range
- Unique ID
- Staff Name
- Agency Name (Only on admin version)
- Program Name - only populated on assessments connected to a program
- Client Name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Age, current
- All fields from the selected assessment