Type of Report
This report requires either an Assessment or Service during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required to be included in this report.
The Profile Details report lists all the responses to the questions on the selected profile screen. The responses for each client are included.
Running the Report
Who can run it
All users can run this report. There are restrictions for which agencies can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
An Administrator version of the report is also available [GNRL-212-AD]. System administrators can run the report across multiple agencies.
The report is found in the Service Based section of the report library.
The parameters are very straightforward.
- Services(s) - Use the CTRL key to select more than one assessment or choose All
- Assessment Screen(s) - Use the CTRL key to select more than one assessment or choose All
- Profile Screen - Only one screen may be reported on
- Report Date Range - Choose report date range
- Clients with assessments or services during the report period will be included in the results
Admin Report Additional Parameters
- CoC - Only one CoC may be reported on
- Agency Status - active, inactive or all
- Agency(ies) - use the CTRL key to select more than one agency
The admin version has the option to choose None for services and assessments.
This report is only available in Excel format. Potentially, the number of columns can be quite large. Excel is the best format for handling and viewing a large number of columns.
The report is delivered as an Excel workbook with two tabs:
- Parameters - details out the parameters selected
- Client Profile - details out the clients returned and the profile responses
- All clients and profiles where
- ([Service Name] is selected AND
- [Service] is active within reporting range)
- ([Assessment Name] is selected AND
- [Assessment Date] is within reporting range)
- Unique ID
- Last Name
- First Name
- Social Security Number - format is xxx-xx-#### (only the last 4 is displayed)
- Quality of SSN
- Quality of Name
- Quality of DoB
- Date of Birth
- All fields from the selected profile screen