While the HMIS Statistics Report is not an official HUD specified report, it can be used for obtaining certain statistics for HMIS project APR reporting.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Only System Administrators may run the HMIS Statistics Report.
This report is found in the Administrator Reports folder in the Report Library.
- CoC(s): Program CoC
- Agency Status
- Agency(-ies): Agencies with Programs in the selected CoC(s) will display
- Program Type
- Program Status
- Program(s): Programs in the selected Agencies and CoC(s) will display
- Report Date: Date of point-in-time counts for the report
Report Output Format
The report can be run as:
- Web page
Drill Down Output Format
Drill downs can be returned as:
- Web page
Please note, drill downs with more than 20,000 rows will automatically return as an Excel workbook.
- Count of Users where
- Agency includes programs in the selected CoC(s) AND
- User is not deleted as of the Report Date
- Count of Unique Client IDs where
- Client is not deleted as of the Report Date