While the HMIS Statistics Report is not an official HUD specified report, it can be used for obtaining certain statistics for HMIS project APR reporting.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
System administrators and users with additional access can run the HMIS Statistics Report.
This report is found in the Administrator Reports section in the Report Library.
- CoC(s): Program CoC
- Agency Status
- Agency(-ies): Agencies with Programs in the selected CoC(s) will display
- Program Type
- Program Status
- Program(s): Programs in the selected Agencies and CoC(s) will display
- Report Date: Date of point-in-time counts for the report
- Report Output Format: Web page, PDF, Excel
- Drilldown Output Format: Drilldowns can be returned as Web page, Excel, CSV
- Please note, drilldowns with more than 20,000 rows will automatically return as an Excel workbook.
- Count of Users where
- (Agency in the selected CoC(s) OR Agency includes programs in the selected CoC(s)) AND
- User was added before/on the [Report Date] AND
- User is not deleted
- Count of Unique Client IDs where
Client is not deleted AND
Client was created before/on [Report Date] OR
Client Note was added before/on [Report Date] OR
Client File was added before/on [Report Date] OR
Client Assessment was added before/on [Report Date] OR
Client Referral was added before/on [Report Date] OR
Client Reservation was added before/on [Report Date] OR
Client Service was added before/on [Report Date] OR
(Client has Project Stay active before/on [Report Date] AND [HoH’s Most Recent Location] is in the selected CoC(s))
Drilldown functionality is available for this report.
For Users, the drilldown includes:
- User Agency Name
- Additional Agency Access Agency Name
- User Full Name
For Client Records, the drilldown includes:
- Unique Identifier
- Client Full Name
- SSN (xxx-xx-####)
- Date of Birth