The following changes have been implemented in the Data Analysis Tool:
- Denied by Type, Referrals - New dimension in Coordinated Entry and Client models
- Referral Connected Enrolling Project Type, Referrals - New dimension in Coordinated Entry and Client models
- Is Last Referral per Client (Filter Dependent), Referrals - New dimension is Coordinated Entry and Client models
- Client Interactions - Updated to include Client Contacts as an interaction
- Client Last Interactions - Updated to include Client Contacts as a last interaction
- Client File Link, Clients/Client Files - New dimension was added to provide a link back to Clarity Client File
- Date groups were added to two Outbound Recidivism dimensions:
- Entry date of 'appears again'
- Entry date of 'appears again w/o stable housing'
Project Descriptor Model
- Display Name, Referral Setting - new dimension added
- The result will either be the "CoC Name" or the "Sharing Group Name" depending on the configuration of the community queue for the instance
- Clarity Fields - new dimensions and measures added
- One measure is designed to flag all custom Clarity Fields that are published to Looker but are not connected to a Clarity Screen
- These dimensions will ONLY be visible to Looker users who have access to all agencies
- Login Attempts, Staff - new dimension added
- Returns the number of unsuccessful login attempts
- The number resets after each successful login
- The following dimensions have been changed from string to date fields to allow for better date filtering:
- Service Item Start Availability
- Service Item End Availability
- Action Needed - Any filters or custom fields using these fields may need to be updated to take into consideration that these fields are now dates, not strings
System Performance Measures - Homelessness and Housing
Two new Looks concerning Measure 2 were added to the dashboard. See System Performance Measures - Homelessness and Housing for more details.
All ZIP Code dimensions will be updated to able to be used within geography-related visualizations.