The following changes have been implemented in the Data Analysis Tool:
- Pregnancy Status - Due Date, Entry Screen (and Status Update Screen) - New dimension
- RHSAP Worst Housing, Entry Screen - New dimension
- Zip Code Dimensions - With the exception of Custom Zip Code fields, Zip Code fields can now be used in geography-related visualizations
- Count, Enrollments - added drill down feature which includes: Personal ID, Enrollment ID, Program Name, HoH (Y/N), Program Start and Program End Date
- Is Last Referral (Filter Dependent), Referrals - New dimension added to Coordinated Entry and Client Models
- Current Living Situation Assessments - Is now in it's own view and is no longer available under the Status Update Screen
- Same is true for "Current Living Situation Custom"
- Is Last Client Contact (Y/N), Client Contacts - New dimension added to allow for filtering by last client contact
- Head of Household (Y/N), Enrollments - Now available in the Client Model
- Enrolling Agency - Group has been separated out into it's own view called "Enrolling Agency"
- Referral Method, Referrals - New dimension added which identifies if a referral was:
- Direct to Program
- Referral to Queue
- Referral from Eligibility Determination
- Federal Poverty Level Amount, Entry Screen - The Federal Poverty Level based on household size and county at program entry
- Federal Poverty Level Percent, Entry Screen - [Entry Screen Total Household Annual Income]/ [Entry Screen Federal Poverty Level Amount]
- Federal Poverty Level Amount, Update/Exit Screen - The Federal Poverty Level based on household size and county at program update/exit
- Federal Poverty Level Percent, Update/Exit Screen - [Update Screen Total Household Annual Income]/ [Update Screen Federal Poverty Level Amount]
- Only Enrollment Connected Assessments, Client Assessments - new filter added
- With this design, users in the HMIS Performance Model will be able to select "Only Enrollment Connected Assessments" and the assessment data displayed will ONLY include the enrollment-connected assessment data
Project Descriptor Model
- Primary Access Role, Staff - Relabeled dimension, previously "Access Role"
- Access Role, Member Additional Agencies - New dimension added
- User ID, Staff - This dimension was a duplicate of "ID, Staff" and has been removed
- Note: If Looks have been saved using "User ID, Staff" the Look will still run, but it is advised to change to using "ID, Staff"
- Poverty Guidelines Federal Poverty Level Name, Programs
- Poverty Guidelines Number of People, Programs
- Poverty Guidelines Federal Poverty Level Amount, Programs