This report summarizes, by housing project type, then program name the amount of available bed and unit inventory on the night before the report is run.
Running the Report
Who Can Run It
Anyone with appropriate agency access can run this report.
Where is the Report Located
The report is located in the Housing section of the report library.
- Agency Filter Category - choose which screen the CoC filter should be applied to:
- Agency CoC
- Program CoC
- Site CoC
- Bed CoC
- CoC - choose which Continuum of Care to run the report
- Program Type(s) - choose which residential project types to include
- Option to choose All
- Option to ctrl-click or shift-click to choose more than one
- Program Status - choose whether to include only Active, Inactive or all programs
- Program(s) - choose which programs to include
- Apply Client Location Filter - if turned on, it will only include clients where the latest client location matches the CoC selected above
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
Capacity is calculated from the Bed and Unit Inventories which are active as of the night before the report is run.
Total in Use
Emergency Shelter - Entry Exit, Transitional Housing, and Safe Haven
An enrollment is active, the exit date is NULL, when the report is run.
Emergency Shelter - Night-by-Night
An enrollment is active, the exit date is NULL AND there is an Attendance Service for a bed night the night before the report is run.
All Permanent Housing (PH) Projects
An enrollment is active, the exit date is NULL AND the Housing Move-in Date is before the day the report is run.
This column is simply calculated by taking the difference:
- [Capacity] - [Total in Use]