This article may be updated up till the morning of the release, 6/12/2020. The following changes have been implemented in the Data Analysis Tool:
- Referrals Snoozed, Referrals - added to Coordinated Entry and Client Models
- Referrals Snooze End Date, Referrals - added to Coordinated Entry and Client Models
- Recent Services, Staff - updated to "Show"/"Hide" rather than yes/no
- Action Needed: Saved Looks with Recent Services as a filter will need to be updated from yes/no to "Show"/"Hide"
- User Creating, User Updating, Release of Information - updated to display user name instead of user ID
- Private, Client Alerts - added flag dimension
- Authorization Lock, Services - new dimension added to HMIS Performance and Client Models
- ID Labels, where appropriate, updated labels on ID-related dimensions to keep consistent formatting. For example, “Agency Id” is now formatted as “Agency ID.”
Project Descriptor Model
- Departments, Programs - updated fields to be null where Departments are disabled for the Agency
- Access Role Permissions, Member Additional Agencies - added to the model
- Only Looker users with access to all agencies will be able to view this dimension
- Sub-Categories 1 & 2, Services - these dimensions have been removed from Looker
- Service Item Categories 1 & 2 provide the same information
- Full Name, Staff - added dimension which combines First Name and Last Name
Service Item Location
Dimensions will be removed with an upcoming release. These dimensions for the most recent geolocation information connected to a service are the Service Location dimensions.
Clarity Human Services June 2020 Update
The Data Analysis Tool will be updated in conjunction with the Clarity Feature Updates on 6/22/2020.