Subscription Details displays system information such as the number of seats available, enabled functionality, and data usage. To access Subscription Details, click the Launchpad and navigate to Setup > Dashboard. Subscription Details can be found on the right hand side of the page (figure 1).
The number and types of Seats available is the first set of information (figure 2). For more information about each seat type, see Access Role Seat Types.
The total number of seats available is based on the number purchased from Bitfocus. The Access Role assigned to a staff member determines which seat type is being used. The number of used seats that displays in Subscription Details reflects the number of active staff members accounts assigned Access Roles with the designated seat type (granting a staff member Additional Agency Access does not count against the overall Seats count).
Agency Seats reflects the maximum number of agencies that can be created and how many agencies currently exist in the system.
In some cases, there are limitations on the number of certain types of items system administrators can create in Clarity Human Services (figure 3).
- CoC Limit: the maximum number of Continuums of Care that can be created and the total number that have been created in System Variables.
- Program/Project Limit: The maximum number of programs that can be created and the total number that have been created within agencies.
- Custom Data Field Limit: The maximum number of custom fields that can be created and the total number that have been created in Field Editor.
If a system administrator attempts to create a new staff member account or agency after the maximum number of seats have been met, a pop-up will appear, prompting them to choose whether additional licenses should be purchased (figure 4).
If attempting to create additional programs, fields, or CoCs, a message will display indicating the system administrator should contact Bitfocus (figure 5).
The next section of Subscription Details displays various components of Clarity Human Services and whether they are enabled in the system or not (figure 6). These components can only be enabled and disabled by Bitfocus staff.
These components include:
- Data Analytics: the Data Analysis Tool
- Data Import Tool: The Data Import Tool (DIT)
- Direct Database Abstraction Layer: the Customer SQL Data Model
- Coordinated Entry & Community Queue: the Community Queue
- Eligibility Engine: Eligibility Engine
- Assessment Processor: Assessment Processors
- Referral Management: the Global Referrals Tab
- Sharing Groups & Department Management: Agency Sharing Settings
- Outreach & Encampments: the Outreach & Encampment Module: Release date TBD
Inactive Users and Database Size
The last section includes the number of inactive users in the system, the total database size, and the size of all client files in the system (figure 7).