Type of Report
This is an assessment-based report.
To identify those clients with more than 1 of the same assessment.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
All users can run the report for the agency they are signed in on.
An Admin version of the report is also available in the Administrator section and can be run across agencies.
The Duplicate Assessments report is found in the Data Quality section of the Report Library. And as mentioned above, an Admin version is available in the Administrator section.
- Assessment Screen(s) - choose which assessment(s) to include in the report
- Report Date Range
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
Admin Version Parameters
- CoC - choose which CoC to include in the report
- This can only be run as a single select
- Agency(ies) - choose which agency(ies) to include in the report
To be included in this report a Unique Identifier, client, must have:
- Assessment from selected parameter list AND
- [assessment date] within [report date range] AND
- 1 or more assessments of the same Assessment Screen
- "duplicate" client assessment is created for the same assessment as the "original" AND
- "duplicate" client assessment ID != "original" client assessment ID AND
- "duplicate" client assessment has [assessment date] during the [report date range] AND
- "duplicate" client assessment can be placed under any agency (not current only) AND
- "duplicate" client assessment is shared for the user who runs the report
All assessments, both "original" and "duplicate" are included in the report.
Identical to the [Agency Version] with the exception:
"Shared assessment from the selected parameter list submitted under the current agency" is replaced with "Shared assessment from the selected parameter list submitted under [selected agencies]."
The main table groups, by client, the duplicate assessment.