The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool in coordination with the update to Clarity Human Services.
- User Home Agency - at the corresponding data collection points (Client Assessment, Entry Screen, Update/Exit Screen, etc.) will display the user's home agency, not the agency they were signed in as when entering the data
- Assessment Prioritization Status, Referrals - a new flag has been added to the Coordinated Entry and Client models which calculates whether a referral to the Community Queue is Prioritized based on:
- Assessment is a Coordinated Entry Assessment
- CE Assessment is linked to a project enrollment
- The referral from the CE Assessment is to a Queue which is flagged as Prioritized
- Prioritization Status, Referrals - dimension will be flagged as retired in the data analysis tool
- Action Required - any saved Looks are Dashboards using this dimension will need to be updated to use Assessment Prioritization Status
- Denial Information, Referrals - this dimension's label has been updated
- Previous label was "Denied Message"
- Change affects Coordinated Entry and Client models
- Action Required - any saved Looks or external processes which may rely on the column name wording may need updating
- Federally Recognized Tribe, Clients - new dimension added for a new Clarity field
- Recent Warning, Screens - new dimension added for a new Clarity field
- Recent Warning Days, Screens - new dimension added for a new Clarity field