Type of Report
This is an entry/exit-based report for housing programs.
- For Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night, projects, bed nights are also used in generating the report
- For permanent housing programs, Housing Move-in Date is also considered
The report gives users a day-by-day account of the bed occupancy during the reporting period. This is broken out into separate tables by programs selected. Additionally, the maximum bed occupancy (from the Program, Bed Inventory screen) for each program. PH-RRH programs will display "Max Occupancy: Varies."
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Any user can run the report with limitations based on user accessibility.
The report is found in the Housing Reports section of the Report Library in Clarity Human Services.
The following parameters are required to run this report.
- Program Status
- Program Type(s)
- Only residential program types are listed
- All or multi-select
- Veteran Status
- Single select status
- Whom you want to generate report for?
- Return results as individual or household counts
- Report Date Range
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
Additional Admin Parameters
There is an admin version of the report available in the Administrator Reports folder. These additional parameters are required.
- Single select only
- Agency Status
Permanent Housing, including Rapid Re-housing
- Active enrollment in a PH project at Point-in-Time AND
- Project Start Date <= Housing Move-in Date <= Point-in-Time date/Report End Date
Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night
- Active enrollment in an Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night project at Point-in-Time AND
- Corresponding, Attendance generated, Housing category Service for the night of the Point-in-Time
Emergency Shelter (Entry/Exit), Safe Haven, Transitional Housing
- Active enrollment in a corresponding project at the Point-in-Time
The # Clients (or # Households) will drill down to a detailed list of clients or heads of household.