The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released the 2022 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards. The Bitfocus Team is busy updating Clarity Human Services to be fully compliant with HUD's guidance. We will be providing guidance to you, our customers, so you are fully aware of what to expect and what actions System Administrators will need to make before October 1, 2021.
- Introductory Email: 2022 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards Released
- Email Communication #1: 2022 HMIS Data Standards: Summary of Changes
- Email Communication #2: 2022 HMIS Data Standards: What You Can Do Now
- 2022 HMIS Data Standards Resource Page
- 2022 HMIS Data Dictionary Version 1 (PDF)
- 2022 HMIS Data Standards Manual - Version 1.0 (PDF)
- 2022 CSV Schemas (XML Schema coming soon!) (HTML)